From the Desk
Jabalpur College of Computers & Communication is the first college to receive the ISO 9001:2000 certification as it has been found to confirm the Quality Management system standards because of its quality education, highly proficient staff, well equipped library, best teaching aids, best results, advance labs & overall performance. It primarily established to impart computer education to the prospective students of the region. Within an year of establishment in 1998, the college managed to achieve the status of a private college by the department of higher education, Madhya Pradesh.
"Creating Future Leaders."
"Arise, awake and stop not until the Goal is reached."
"If you work with determination and perfection, success will follow you. Pursue your goals even in the face of difficulties and convert adversities into opportunities."
Aims & Objectives
- To make available to our student activities, services and experiences which foster personal growth and leadership qualities that assist them in there social, vocational and academic pursuits as well as in ethical and moral values.
- To provide the students with a background of job skills which enhance their employability.
- To provide the students with management skills which contribute to success in their careers and in their personal lives.
- To ensure that our courses & training programs truly reflect the needs of the job market & the employers.
- To provide in depth knowledge in all the functional areas.
- Development of strong analytical & conceptual skills.
- Competing in global environment.
- To develop strategic skills in corporate planning.
- To develop strategic tie-ups with corporate sector & leading institutions/ organizations.
- To enable the student to realize their potential through live projects, presentations, seminars, co-curricular and extra curricular activities.
Dr. Prakash Sharma
Chief Acadamic Officer
Dr. Vipin C. Rai